Here are the steps to update setup of AuraPlayer on Tomcat server:
1. Perform Backup of AuraPlayer:
- Login to Service Manager.
- Perform Backup:
Go to Admin tab → then to the Data Management section → click on the Backup button.
- A backup file would be downloaded to your Downloads directory: auraplayer_backup_YYYYMMDD.zip
2. Save the location of the Service Manager Local directory
In Admin Tab copy copy the location from the Server Information pane
3. Stop Tomcat.
4. Go to <tomcat directory>\webapps → delete:
- ServiceManager directory.
5. Copy the new ServiceManager.war file to <tomcat directory>\webapps
6. Start Tomcat.
7. Map the location of the Service Manager Local directory to the correct location (as saved in step 2)
Go to Admin Tab -> then go to Server Information section -> check the current value set for the local directory. If has different value from the one saved in step 2 then click the "Edit" button and set to the correct path.
8. Perform Restore of the backed-up files:
Click on the Admin Tab → then go to the Data Management section → click on the Restore button → select “From file”.
More information on backup/restore feature can be found here