Create a Test Group Follow
A 'Test Group' is a group of test cases bound together as one group. When you run a test group,
it runs the test cases automatically one after the other and you can be notified on your email in case there is a failure. These are viewed as a unit for testing more complex inter-dependent test cases.
To read the article about how to create a Test Case, click here.
1) On AuraTester, click on the Test Groups tab
2) Click on the plus button to create a new Test Group
|Test group name||Name of the new Test Group|
|Description||Description of the Test Group (optional)|
|Stop on fail||Check this box if you would like to stop the test scenario if any of the test fails. Meaning all test cases must succeed for the group to continue.|
|Sleep between tests||It pauses the testing process in between each test case. Measured in milliseconds|
|Email Notification||Receive the Test Group report to the desired email(s). Separate multiple email recipients via semicolon.|
3) Below, on Test Cases pane, click on the plus button and choose New TestCase to create a new test case from the Services list, or Add existing TestCase to select an existing test case.
4) You can drag and drop the Test Cases from the list so the tests would be run in that order.
5) Click on Save and Run
6) You will see the results of all test cases in JSON format.
7) A 'Report URL' will be presented on top of the results. The URL returns the test case report with a pizza graph and a table with the status for each test case.