Run AuraPlayer's test script using WebLoad Follow
AuraPlayer has integration with RadView's WebLoad load testing tool.
It is possible to use RadView's WebLoad load testing tool to perform load on top of Oracle Forms and EBS.
In order to perform the load test, it is required to perform the following:
- One time - install AuraPlayer playback engine on WebLoad's Load Generators.
- Create a Test case on Oracle Forms/EBS using AuraPlayer recording toolbar, and Export the test case to WebLoad.
- Export the Test Case to WebLoad script - From AuraPlayer's ServiceManager.
- Run Oracle Forms from WebLoad with AuraPlayer's generated script
One time - install AuraPlayer playback engine on WebLoad's Load Generators
On WebLoad's Load Generators, copy the below file to WebLoad's extension folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\RadView\WebLOAD\extensions\java)
- Forms Playback engines: fmall.jar or fndewt.jar and fndforms.jar
Create a Test case on Oracle Forms/EBS using AuraPlayer recording toolbar, and Export the test case to WebLoad
as described on the following note:
Export the Test Case to WebLoad script - From AuraPlayer's ServiceManager
In the Test case click on Export -> Webload
This will download a zip file : <testName>_WebLOAD.zip
The zip file would contain two files:
- <testName>.orp - The recorded flow as XML
- <testName>.js - WebLoad's script to run the test.
Unzip the file into your testing scripts folder.
Run Oracle Forms from WebLoad with AuraPlayer's generated script
Open WebLoad Recorder
Click on File->Open, set the extension type to be js
Select the file you unzipped on the previous step.
The script would be opened in WebLoad's recorder
Set the path of the orp file in the script to the location it was saved.
save the script (*.wlp).
Run the script.
Now you can use the agenda in WebLoad to perform Load testing
Parameters that can be set in the generated script
- Add wait time (sleep) between actions on the Form. This parameter can be extended in order to increase the Forms session time, and simulate user actions. Default is 10 milliseconds:
- Increase the Form's playback timeout (per action). If there are actions that might take more than 20000 milliseconds (default), then please change the following parameter:
- Set Cookies to the Form, related to SSO Login. If the Form's playback requires extra cookie (for example Login from SSO), then it is possible to set the cookies to the Form. You should use the following API:
The cookie format should be:
var setCookie = "<key1>=<value1>; path=/; HttpOnly;= <key2>=<value2>; path=/; HttpOnly;"
The separator should be ":= "
var setCookie = "JSESSIONID=1234567890; path=/; HttpOnly;= X-Oracle-BMC-LBS-Route=1234567890; path=/; HttpOnly";